As the leaves start changing color and the air gets a little more crisp, this time of year is made for running — and MapMyRun users are taking full advantage. Crushing marathons, half-marathons and 5Ks is no easy feat, but that’s just what we do. That, and cheer each other on along the way.
1. 3 months into running, and hooked!
2. Recognizing the benefits of cross-training.
3. We all love our “firsts.” Happy first marathon, Mandy!
4. Staying consistent and dedicated every. single. day.
5. Finding your tribe — and adding new dimension to your running!
6. Knowing how to break down big challenges into littler ones.
READ MORE > 3,007-MILE STREAK & 9 MORE VICTORIES BY MAPMYRUN USERS
7. Setting goals and crushing them, no matter what!
8. Knowing when to change your routine, even if that means breaking a 465-day, nearly 3,200-mile running streak.
9. Couples who run together, stay together (or something like that).
10. Always remembering that we can use running to give back.