Hurricanes don’t stop MapMyRun users, we just plan our runs around them. This time of year means we’re either getting back into the swing of things after a summer off, or our training is culminating into a milestone race or event. No matter our situation, running is the bond that keeps us cheering each other on to our own running victory.
1. Proving you only regret the workouts you don’t do
2. … and you always feel better after you run
3. When a bad sense of direction means a bonus longer run 🏃
4. Holding 444-run (3,007-mile) running streaks, but wisely bending to hurricanes called Irma
5. Getting the miles in before Irma — that’s what we call planning ahead. Stay safe!
6. Racing half-marathons and not looking back
7. The kids are back in school, let the running commence!
8. Getting back to running and loving it. Great work, Sandra!
9. Respecting injuries and honoring a strong recovery is harder done than said!
10. Matching a PR when you’re not even trying…